There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to do your best work using inferior tools or equipment. Even the most skilled laborer or operator can’t achieve optimal high quality results with equipment that is out of date or poorly maintained.
THE RIGHT TOOLS AT YOUR DISPOSAL
We want you to have all the tools at your disposal to maximize project success and efficiency. That’s why Grasso Companies has a variety of vehicles and equipment available for rent for residential and commercial applications. From paving and grading to excavation and construction, we’ve got your needs covered with a rental fleet.
RENTAL EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- Asphalt Reclaimers: Essential for recycling asphalt turn-up from road, driveway and parking lot surfaces, particularly when cutting and/or replacing sections and useful for repairing subsurface asphalt.
- Tack Trucks: Used to distribute oil on gravel roadways to reduce dust, or to tack a driveway or roadway prior to paving. Can also be used for seal coating.
- Graders: Necessary for preparing the base course—a wide flat surface for the asphalt to be applied—and for achieving a “finish grade” on a paved surface.
- Rollers: Road rollers (sometimes called roller-compactors or just rollers) can be used in a variety of construction and road-building applications to compact soil, gravel, concrete or asphalt.
- Dump Trucks: We have trucks of various sizes that can be useful in any number of residential and/or commercial construction, excavation, and paving jobs.
SECURITY FROM OPTIMAL TOOLS
Whether you are making improvements to your home or commercial property, we can help you ensure a professional and timely outcome with our well-maintained rental equipment. Don’t risk an interruption to your project or worse, a less-than-optimal result, due to unreliable equipment. For both short and longer-term rentals that can make all the difference in the quality of your project, get in touch with Grasso Companies today to learn more about our affordable rentals.
GET A QUOTE
Don’t trust anyone but the experts of Grasso Companies for your site excavation project. Request a free, no-obligation quote for renting our state-of-the-art and well-maintained equipment by calling 203-838-0123 or by clicking the button below to arrange for a complimentary consultation.